We know how important it is to have a fire safety plan for your business. Not only because it is a prerequisite of the Ontario Fire Code, but because it protects the life of the people in your building. After all, fire protection relies on preparation and planning.
At Crownfire, we have been at the forefront of fire safety planning for over 30 years. We provide complete fire plans to business owners in the Toronto and across the Greater Toronto area. We create fire plans according to user needs in any type of structure:
- Low-rise buildings
- High-rise buildings
- Industrial complexes
- Health and institutional facilities
- and more
We are committed to giving excellent service to our clients, knowing that lives are at stake when it comes to fire safety. We make sure that every fire plan is created in accordance with the Ontario Fire Code.
According to Section 2.8, “the implementation of a Fire Safety Plan helps to assure effective utilization of life safety features in your building to protect people from fire.” Which means all safety plans are designed to suit the resources of each individual building or whole complex in Ontario.
This is why we are proud that we are able to offer the following fire safety planning services:
- One-stop shop capability for our customers.
- Consistent coordination with local jurisdictions until approval is secured.
- Development of custom fire safety plans and evacuation drawings.
Aside from that, our fire safety plan services also have the following features:
Composition of a Fire Safety Plan
- Emergency procedures in case of fire
- Plan diagram showing all locations of fire safety equipment
- List or tabulation of all types of fire safety equipment used
- Directory of all supervisory and managerial employees and their key functions in case of an emergency
- Contact number of fire department
- Standard operating procedure for fire drills
- Guide on how to remove fire hazards and how to maintain building for safety
- Alternative safety measures should fire equipment malfunction
The pricing of our fire safety plans depends on the building floor area. In case of a multi-tenant building, pricing will be based on the total number of units. We give discounts for multi-building complexes. Corporate branding is also available for an additional fee.
Contact us anytime and we will give you a free quotation.
In-House Fire Safety Training Pricing
CrownFire also provides fire safety training to your designated employees so that they are aware of fire safety procedures and how to use the fire safety plan. It comes with training videos and face-to-face instruction.
The Ontario Fire Code also states “that training must be provided to supervisory staff and building occupants for them to become fully aware of what to do in case of an emergency.”
If you’d like to train your employees for a fire emergency get in touch with us today to find out what we can do for you.
After the Fire Safety Plan is prepared and approved, the owner and its employees have the responsibility of implementing the guidelines and procedures.
- Store the Fire Safety Plan in a Safe Location. It should be in a location that is accessible to the fire department and a copy should also be kept in the management office. Some municipalities require for it to be stored in fire safety boxes near the main entrance.
- Identify Fire Warden Teams and Team Members. Every role should be filled and the list should be updated regularly.
- Identify Persons Requiring Assistance
- Document trainings and fire drill conducted, as well as testing and replacement of fire safety equipment
The safety of your building occupants are of urgent importance. Contact us today to schedule a fire safety consultation and our trained staff would be happy to assist you.
Reviews from our fire safety plan customers
Call 1-877-243-9664 Today for All Your Fire Safety Needs