Fire Safety Plans
Fire Safety Plans
FIRE PLANS Per Ontario Fire Code ,
The implementation of a Fire Safety Plan helps to assure effective utilization of life safety features in your building to protect people from fire. It will be designed to suit the resources of each individual building or whole complex.
- An improved one-stop shop capability for our customers.
- Works with local jurisdictions.
- We develop custom fire safety plans and evacuation drawings.
- Based on building location, the fire plan can be in format required by that particular Municipal fire department
- Import your AutoCAD drawings
- Can be submitted electronically to participating fire departments
- Always have an up-to-date fire plan as key data can be updated at any time
Fire Extinguisher Training
The training includes hands-on instruction of the proper use and application of portable fire extinguishers. Our training programs can be set up and customized to our customers’ needs, have yourself and your employees trained to use your fire protection equipment safely and properly, and includes a written test provided to help with your ISO 9000 and other quality and safety-oriented programs.
- Everyone who is trained on the Fire Safety Plan will be ready for a Fire Emergency. These guidelines are intended to assist the owner with the basic essentials for safety of all occupants, to ensure an orderly evacuation at the time of an emergency.
|Building Area(sq. ft.)||< 10K||10-50K||51-100K||101-250K||>250K|
|Multi-Tenant||Up to 6 Units||7-24||25-48||49-96||>96|
- Pricing is per plan.
- Multi-building discounts can be quoted.
- Corporate branding is available for an additional fee.
|In-house training – video & instruction||$400||$500||$600||$700||$800|